Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of my first Veloster as of two days ago! It’s marathon blue, and looks incredible, but I’ve always wanted to accent the colour with something. What do you think of the electrolyte green? I’d love to hear your guys’ thoughts. I’ll include pics of my car for reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Could be cool! I've considered something similar or a bright orange as an accent colour on my marathon blue. :)

I spy an Alberta plate! Always good to have more Canadians on here! There is an "Alberta Veloster Club" on facebook if you are interested in joining that as well. :)

Reactions: IronJunky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could be cool! I've considered something similar or a bright orange as an accent colour on my marathon blue. :)

I spy an Alberta plate! Always good to have more Canadians on here! There is an "Alberta Veloster Club" on facebook if you are interested in joining that as well. :)
Hey RyGuy!
Yes, I’m albertain, but that’s not my plate. These photos were taken by the previous owner, but he did such a great job that I figured I’d wait to replace them until there’s something visually different on the car.

Thanks for the reply above, and the warm welcome!?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts