Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome color, shame it won't be available in the US. Is it Australia only?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far yes, Australia only.

They'll also be getting a darker matte color called "Petrol Gray" in November I believe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm an Australian, but I've gone for the Storm Trooper white (I believe this may be equivalent to your Elite White). Should be getting it next Thursday/Friday!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have seen this Marmalade colour in person now, and I have to say it does look pretty awesome. I am happy with my Storm Trooper White though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Marmalade is described as a harlequin colour. It changes hue as you move around it, goes between yellow and orange. I haven't seen one yet driving on the road in the sun but on the showroom floor it does look pretty special. It has similar care requirements as the matte finish though so its not for me.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It was my first choice only to realize that it is not available in Canada ! BOO !

·
Registered
287 Posts
Marmalade is described as a harlequin colour. It changes hue as you move around it, goes between yellow and orange. I haven't seen one yet driving on the road in the sun but on the showroom floor it does look pretty special. It has similar care requirements as the matte finish though so its not for me.
Good to know the color takes special care, thx
I still hope we get a yellow 26.2 in the states next year...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,
This is my first post here so hi everybody! :)
I have ordered a Marmalade VT and it is due to arrive here in mid-September. Most significantly, it will be the first VT in my state! (Except the Red demo I test drove)
I am planning to make a little video when I first get it showing how the colour changes as you change different lighting conditions.
Another thing about the Marmalade is that not only is it Aus. only, it is also limited edition for the first 6 months of production so it will hopefully (if it is well cared for) help with resale down the track.
Anyway, good to finally post on here. I have been reading for a while but never had anything worthwhile to contribute...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys,
This is my first post here so hi everybody! :)
I have ordered a Marmalade VT and it is due to arrive here in mid-September. Most significantly, it will be the first VT in my state! (Except the Red demo I test drove)
I am planning to make a little video when I first get it showing how the colour changes as you change different lighting conditions.
Another thing about the Marmalade is that not only is it Aus. only, it is also limited edition for the first 6 months of production so it will hopefully (if it is well cared for) help with resale down the track.
Anyway, good to finally post on here. I have been reading for a while but never had anything worthwhile to contribute...
Welcome! Marmalade is very interesting, can't see what you have for us!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts