Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
No issues here in RI. Several tuned cars and never an issue, but the tinted windows, that's another problem all together.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
the only real thing that will cause a CEL and issues passing inspection is the cat. everything else is consequential depending on the station (ie, height, poke, etc) .

·
Registered
143 Posts
i have stage 0 tork tune and passed inspection. No issues. I'm not throwing any codes. Thats all that matters.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: I have stage 1 tork tune along with idle rpm raised to 1k to alleviate vibration from 75a motor mount bushings. I just passed state inspection no problem. Just FYI for others who may be wondering.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Indeed - should not be a problem unless you fail visual, or have the monitors shut off.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I actually took off the hi flow cat and the solo catback fearing it would be loud... No sweat tho the car has passed inpection so I'm happy. Will be putting everything back whenever I get some "me" time.
IMG_1829.JPG

·
Registered
112 Posts
The fella that conducted my the inspection didn't actually know what kind of car it was...Opened the third door and he was stoked it only had three doors, he also thought the Obd ELM scanner was one of those insurance mile monitors...LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts