Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem I'm having is I sign in on Pondora music in my car and when I press my media button to select Pandora on display it brings up a message device does not exit. Do you have to have bluelink to play media like pandora music or phone music in car?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Pandora in the VT

The problem I'm having is I sign in on Pondora music in my car and when I press my media button to select Pandora on display it brings up a message device does not exit. Do you have to have bluelink to play media like pandora music or phone music in car?
As long as you have a smart phone, the Hyundai quick start guide tells you how to pair your phone with the car, then you must have Pandora radio (free app) installed on the radio, then your Veloster will play Pandora music.

ttwotees :cool2:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I will mention that you need to have pandora app installed on your phone , signed in and ready to go. You need to make sure your phone is set up and paired through Bluetooth for the service to work. What kind of phone do you have . ( app doesn't need to be open on the phone necessarily , but installed

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have Pandora apps on phone the problem that I had was say like 3 weeks ago I press media when I got in car and Pandora icon was lite up as was the ipod icon lit up. I noticed like a couple of weekends ago that I signed in to Pandora music when I was in car pressed media button and the pandora icon wasn't active. My phone is paired to car etc etc etc. I called the salesman that helped me with the purchase of the vt and he said I had to reset factory settings on bluettoth and redo the setup to pair phone with car. Did that and it worked pandora works ipod icon works so everything is good. I'm just wondering why Pandora and the ipod icon would just drop off?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts