Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Memorial Day.jpg

Memorial Day Sale!

Honoring Those Who Gave All on Memorial Day!!!

Have a safe Memorial Weekend and THANK YOU to those who made the ultimate sacrifice! You are not forgotten.

USE COUPON CODE: Remember01!

Save $$$ of our already low prices! Use coupon code: Remember01! at checkout for additional savings on Piercemotorsport products starting now through Memorial Day!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ditto^. Does this only apply to some products?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Dang, i want that front crash bar and ksports still but need to pay down all my old parts. Any plans for a sale in the fall? What cost is it to add some hella horn mounts on the crash bar? For the problems X had getting the LSD installed any chance that will be fixed in future revisions?

Anyone on the fence, pierce is great about getting parts and if there is a backorder letting you know. I know it took 90 days to get my caster bushings but he kept me updated and let me know immediately. He has answered every little annoying question with a full reply and not blown me off despite not spending much at first. Support a vendor like this even if it costs you a little more.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Sent for front crash bar to aid my oric v2 and ksports. Hoping for fast shipping! Just installed the front sway bar, end links, and caster bushings, so need an alignment soon.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Crap now I HAVE to get the front crash bar...

Reactions: christobevii3

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, after getting a bunch of emails saying something to the effect of "we were out of town/didn't know about the sale, can we still get the discounts?!" I'm extending the sale through tomorrow evening/midnight. Promo code Remember01! will continue to work through June 1ST. I received a ton of orders over the weekend and will process them ASAP! Crashbars are usually about 2-3 weeks as it's a custom built part/not something we stock-thanks again for the support!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Since I still have my torsion bar on order can I get credit for this discount?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since I still have my torsion bar on order can I get credit for this discount?
The torsion bars were already on sale and this discount doesn't apply to sale items/packages that are already heavily discounted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts