Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Veloster turbo automatic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have never made a post before but I have been recently having issues with my 2013 Hyundai Veloster turbo I had recently blows an ignition coil and now I am getting the same feeling when I go full throttle where the car hiccups and you hear a loud bang but this time there is no check engine light last time I had the check engine light flash, the car has 197k km on it I just recently did all the spark plugs and coils when I blew the one so I’m just not sure where to go next if anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,652 Posts
So do you have misfires reported without the CEL or are you hearing and feeling something you think is a misfire? The latter can occur and its actually the common oem fuel line issue. Causes insufficient fuel rail pressure and the car cuts power hard. Sometimes it may recover quickly and other times will have dead pedal until you remove foot from the pedal.

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Veloster turbo automatic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So do you have misfires reported without the CEL or are you hearing and feeling something you think is a misfire? The latter can occur and its actually the common oem fuel line issue. Causes insufficient fuel rail pressure and the car cuts power hard. Sometimes it may recover quickly and other times will have dead pedal until you remove foot from the pedal.
Thank you so much for the reply! So there is no CEL but it has a hiccup when I give it more then 70% throttle and you hear a loud bang. Okay I will look into that and get back to you thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts