Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Veloster Turbo!

Nick here from Mishimoto! We are currently on the hunt for a 2019 Veloster Turbo in the DE/NJ/PA/MD area to begin development on a catch can kit and hopefully plenty more! We will be able to compensate you with full production parts once the kit is completed, and can provide rental car arrangements if necessary! If you're in the area and would be willing to loan us your vehicle, shoot me a PM or an email so we can get you scheduled to come in!

Thanks!
-Nick

·
Super Moderator
1,966 Posts
You had a universal can, not as part of a kit designed for the vehicle.

I don’t see any Hyundai vehicles listed here on their catch can kit list page:

·
Registered
47 Posts
They do support the first generation VTs...
I'd like to now nominate myself for a catch can :D
20180212_200104.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yea if you could make stuff for the first gen veloster, that'd be great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input guys! It is true that we currently don't have any direct fit components for the first generation VT, but just judging from the level of interest here, I could certainly make a case for trying to get the ball rolling on some things. What sort of products would you guys like to see for the first generation Veloster Turbos?

Thanks!
Nick

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks for the input guys! It is true that we currently don't have any direct fit components for the first generation VT, but just judging from the level of interest here, I could certainly make a case for trying to get the ball rolling on some things. What sort of products would you guys like to see for the first generation Veloster Turbos?

Thanks!
Nick
Direct fit catch can and intercooler would be a great start.

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Radiator
Oil cooler
Transmission fluid cooler
These right here would be HHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE since none of the current vendors offer this and they never will. Large swatch of enthusiasts live in hot climate (like myself here in AZ) and would love a way to keep things cooler

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bumping it up! Still looking for the 2019 VT! I'll keep you guys posted on any first gen. projects that come through as well!

-Nick

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thank you for clouding a critical topic with irrelevant information. Can you please not do that when we can benefit from an actual vendor making actual products. And save your debate for elsewhere.
You're certainly Welcome Joe-moe.... always looking out for the community :cool2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts