Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Southeast owners...I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and tomorrow (5/30/16) I will be moving to Atlanta for good. I know a lot of car people down where I am moving already, but they all own lexus's and rich people cars haha.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
What part of town you moving too? Traffic blows here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On my way down here, I passed by (on the opposite side of the highway) about 6 Velosters, not sure if turbo'd or not. Was a good sight. Also rolled with a white Genny for a couple miles. Beautiful car to who's ever it was.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Traffic sucks monkey ass here. I don't see many Velosters on the west side where I live, but lots of Gens (we have one of those, too).

·
Registered
78 Posts
There are hardly an Velosters on the Kansas City side. And the car scene is sad!

A bunch of rich people cars ehhh? Well I'd take that over the mom-vans and SUV's that are all over the place.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are hardly an Velosters on the Kansas City side. And the car scene is sad!

A bunch of rich people cars ehhh? Well I'd take that over the mom-vans and SUV's that are all over the place.

Well they are all like, do this and do that to your car, im like noooooo i dont have your money. I can't afford your engine swaps and Vossen wheels. :(
Mini-Vans and SUVs...at least youll never lose a race :p

Reactions: Hyoondie

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well they are all like, do this and do that to your car, im like noooooo i dont have your money. I can't afford your engine swaps and Vossen wheels. :(
Mini-Vans and SUVs...at least youll never lose a race :p
Hahaha I hear ya! The small car scene that is here though, do the same thing. Which is odd because most of them have been working on their cars forever. But judge if you haven't modded your car out instantly.

But we have the select few that can afford outrageously expensive cars. They aren't the most pleasant people to converse with though lol.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to Atlanta! My son plays hockey some weekends out in Duluth. Me, I'm in Acworth...NW part of Atlanta.
Thank you! Im usually around the Duluth, Alpharetta, Sandy Spring area

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha...I work in Alpharetta!
I have only seen one VT so far...but many many velosters. The one VT ive seen was the matte grey or iron man silver, couldnt tell much cause it was dark

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just moved up here too im in morrow ga 20 mins from atl and i dont know anyone im just trying to find car people to ride with and hangout and see whatsup with the car scene here my number is 9142948309 feel free to txt if anyone wants to meet

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have only seen one VT so far...but many many velosters. The one VT ive seen was the matte grey or iron man silver, couldnt tell much cause it was dark
Well if you see an orange VT (right now with some trim done up blue using PlastiDip), then that's probably me.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunately I am moving back home to Cincinnati, Ohio in three weeks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts