Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, moving from Houston, TX to Raleigh, NC...back to the east coast!!! Can't wait. I'll be there the end of this month. I know there's quite a few SC'ers on here (In-Laws live in Upstate) are there any Raleigh guys/girls?

Pic for reference:

Reactions: didisinned

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Mt pleasant NC here. 2-2.5 hours from raleigh, 40 mins from charlotte, near concord.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found you on the map...thanks for checking in. Hoping for more

·
Registered
171 Posts
Atlanta here

Reactions: Hyoondie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Camp Lejeune/ Jacksonville here :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just bought a Veloster 2 weeks ago when my truck gave out. Ill be moving to New Bern in about 2 months.

Reactions: HellHunter

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Just bought a Veloster 2 weeks ago when my truck gave out. Ill be moving to New Bern in about 2 months.
I like New Bern. Well the nice historical part by the water anyway. Usually stay there when I travel to Cherry Point.

Reactions: Rmas101

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm down in Jacksonville, hit me up if you wanna cruise around when you move!

Reactions: Rmas101

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just came here to say I've been seeing to this post For some time...you've been moving for 2 months now!! Lol jk best of wishes:crazy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys, moving from Houston, TX to Raleigh, NC...back to the east coast!!! Can't wait. I'll be there the end of this month. I know there's quite a few SC'ers on here (In-Laws live in Upstate) are there any Raleigh guys/girls?

Pic for reference:
Raleigh here bro. And on top of that, I just bought my first VT. 2016 still stock.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys...car has been down since September. Getting it fixed in January and I'll be around to cruise. Can't wait to get it back on the road!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Had an engine failure while sitting in traffic and the dealership wouldn't warranty it. This was a month and exactly 1k miles after I had a warranty turbo replacement.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd love to but do not have the tools/resources/car guy help to do so :-( Back when I had VW's I swapped a VR6 into a 4cyl Jetta with a lift, beer, and friends. Unfortunately I do not have that same luxury anymore lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts