Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys!!
Now that i have intorduced myself in my other posts i would like to show you some pics of one of my Hyundais!
This is my RD1 1997 BOOSTED Tiburon at 19psi with a FULLY BUILT motor and running a Haltech Stand alone system
My next project this summer is building my Genesis Coupe 2T ;)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Bumper Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Car Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Gauge Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Gauge

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
awesome Rob.. the ATH spoiler looks TONS TONS better on there. I think you and I were almost the only people to have an ATH spoiler on this side of the pond.

I think he is/was at like 360hp he stated somewhere else.. Either way, it blew my ~230hp Boosted Tib out of the water :p

I miss my tib :/ and my AirRAM.. HAHA

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Turbo:)

Yes the ATH spoiler is defently better:)
What happened to your Tiburon?
You sold it??

Funny thng is the actually get your hands on the Airam intake manifold is virtually impossible and i had one guy wanted to give me $1500 with TB and i said no:)
I paid $1000 6 years ago and it goes to show there is still intrest on these out there:)

Yes im at 360 HP mark:)

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
yeah, i sold mine back in 2007. The kid who bought my ATH actually threw it away.. :/

I bought my AIR RAM before they were hot cakes for 550$ from kspec back in 2004.

I THINK someone in FL bought my Tib from the original guy I sold it to, parted it out and ported over the turbo kit to his car.. not sure though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts