Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Devil spoiler i bought for another veloster we are doing here at work but i just test fit in on my car and wanted to see what everyone thought. Sorry for the pics but it was raining. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Coupé Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Hyundai veloster Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Coupé Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Coupé Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Coupé

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
That wing looks hot from all angles except from behind. It looks too wide and those curled up ends look weird to me

·
2,385 Posts
That wing looks hot from all angles except from behind. It looks too wide and those curled up ends look weird to me
I happen to like the curled down ends, but I agree that it looks too wide/big/awkward from behind.
My VT cannot look that aggressive with the proper rumbling exhaust note to go with it ;).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree most people here at work like it from the side but from the back it kinda looks like a Devil, i guess hence the name. Im gonna see what they deicde to do. If they dont put it on the Veloster they are selling here I might put it on mine. Im not 100% on it yet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
without

·
Registered
2,189 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i know......:sad:

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
o no.. im going to come to FL and steal your car.. lol..

I never blur my plates out.. never have..

and on topic. I liked that spoiler in the sequence pics and then I saw it on a VTurbo on ***** and I think it looks TERRIBLE from the back...

Reactions: MyDianaZ06

·
Registered
373 Posts
o no.. im going to come to FL and steal your car.. lol..

I never blur my plates out.. never have..

and on topic. I liked that spoiler in the sequence pics and then I saw it on a VTurbo on ***** and I think it looks TERRIBLE from the back...
Ew. Lol sorry but not my cup of tea

I really like the ARK wing.. Has to be pained though no CF!

I think you'd need to have the right wheels and a few other things to make this wing work but personally I dig it.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The ARK wing with those vertical attachments is a little strange, but definitely agree that it looks better than the Devil spoiler. I'm assuming the original spoiler is removed for the ARK one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like the lip ARK put on there, but looks like it only works with that wide body.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I like the lip ARK put on there, but looks like it only works with that wide body.
All they have in terms of the wide body is the small fender flares, The VT already has the illusion of a wide stance.

I'd probably do the struts in a matte black to match the rest of the trim.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The ARK wing with those vertical attachments is a little strange, but definitely agree that it looks better than the Devil spoiler. I'm assuming the original spoiler is removed for the ARK one?
Not sure what they did, I tried PM'ing them but they havent responded yet... its been a few weeks

·
Registered
373 Posts
They also have nifty little thingalings above the tails

1 - 20 of 24 Posts