Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed problems with the My Hyundai website. I created a profile on it as part of setting up bluelink, but so far it seems pretty worthless. None of the features like maintenance schedule or defining bluelink settings seem to be functional. I've been using chrome which it says is supported. Maybe since the car is so new they haven't finished creating the site?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I use Chrome too, and is way better than IE. There are lots of things on this webpage that do not work, or do not update correctly. Like the miles your car has. It never matches your ODO. But the blue link and the monthly reports do work. You just need to set up your preferences. Also, the navigation is not so intuitive. Just take your time, and go one screen at a time, and look at all the different links given, and you will find your way around. Set your ECO report to be produced every time you fill up, and set your monthly report for a specific date of the month. Your ECO report will only get posted after your first full tank refill. Hope this helps you!

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
I'll have to agree with you, I found it worthless just logging in to see the ECO report which I couldn't find at all.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Once you log in, click link to "view your monthly report", then chose the ECO tab. In there you will see the preference for the ECO-COACH report. Set it to every time you do a fill up. Then a few days after your fill up, check back and you will have the link to check your ECO report on the right side.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting, every time I've tried to click on "view monthly report" the page has just refreshed and gone no where. Just tried it again and it finally worked.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Means you got your first monthly report. Now check under the ECO option and you should get your report shortly after you fill up your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts