Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone!

I'm a high volume poster on the veloster.org site. Found this site in some links while searching for new info on the VT on Google. Excited to see there's a dedicated VT forum. :)

I'll be getting the Ultimate Package. My choices for color are Matte Gray and Ultra Black.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the forum 1.6 :) Glad you found us over here, it's been a slow start but we are finally getting things fixed up around here! I don't think you can go wrong with either color choice. I'm leaning towards the Matte Gray myself!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Probably just going to get tint and pure white HIDs to match the LED accents first off. I might plastidip the stock wheels black or put on some new powder coated black wheels. I already like the cosmetic appearance so probably no body kits, and I might throw a short ram in there at some point.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hi 1.6! lol. i don't know what to feel about this forum... i kinda like the freshness of it and the dedication to the turbo... but isn't this a bit redundant?
now if we could invite everyone, and migrate the whole VT forum from veloster.org here.... :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi 1.6! lol. i don't know what to feel about this forum... i kinda like the freshness of it and the dedication to the turbo... but isn't this a bit redundant?
now if we could invite everyone, and migrate the whole VT forum from veloster.org here.... :D
Lol... I'm trying to figure out how to invite everyone without feeling mod wrath! You know how it gets over there...

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey all!

Pretty much like what 1.6 said, I was cruising through Google for new VT stuff and stumbled on this site. Plan on going with a base model Matte Gray VT with a M/T.

p.s. the white Veloster on the bottom left of the page is actually a NA Veloster not a turbo model =)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the site! Ah, good catch. Once the VTs come out we'll replace both images with member's rides instead of just generic pics :)

Hey all!

Pretty much like what 1.6 said, I was cruising through Google for new VT stuff and stumbled on this site. Plan on going with a base model Matte Gray VT with a M/T.

p.s. the white Veloster on the bottom left of the page is actually a NA Veloster not a turbo model =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts