Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo heres my new one with silver interior trim this time in stead of blue. Believe I like it better. The Navigation is more up to date than the first but other than that haven't had much time to check out the other stuff. Seems to drive a little smoother than my first as well as far as the uneven acceleration. By the way, I do NOT recommend Bob Dunn Hyundai of Greensboro NC. Went back on their word on payment amount by over $45 a month. However in the end. I told them I was driving 9 hours back home without the car and they came within $5 of what I wanted. Still shit management though. My salesman was great. Wasn't his fault, just managements. Sorry about the below average pictures. I'll take better when I get back in town with a good camera :)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
The finance guy usually is a prick, mine was acting like a punk because i was turning down all the optional packages. He was like "don't call me mad if something happens later" after the bullshit $69 lemon law fee, 399 conveyance fee, and $199 ecthing fee I was not giving them another dime. When i inquired about just getting scratch and ding protection "something that I actually would consider for $400", he said i had to get a road hazard and tire protection option with it which I definitely do not need @ $1200.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts