Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

I am happy to say i am now the new owner of a 2013 VT white manual and i am loving it. I had a 2012 V n/a silver dct and traded it for the VT , The VT has so much more pull wow how a turbo makes a difference :) . Manual is definetly the way to go. The gas difference is not huge i was averaging with n/a V highway and city 7.2-8.2 and it seems this one goes from 7.8-9.0 (of course its not broken in yet and i have no idea if the dealer put in a top tier gas as i always did in the n/a v). If you guys have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. Heres a quick pic before she goes for her brazilian wax(complete wash,clay bar and wax)this weekend.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very nice. I'm going in this morning to buy mine off of Hyundai's production schedule: Boston Red with M/T, in Toronto. As my current lease terminates in December, this is the only way to guarantee I get what I want when I want it. Where did you get it?

·
2,385 Posts
He sure is. Still gonna go 30% up front and 20% in the back. Should look good and 35% is I believe close to stock. Haven't had any issues with my WRX.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts