Veloster Turbo Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
It's a capacitor inductor filter that sorted the noise for me. Might look at improving the engine grounding too at some point but one problem at a time.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Added a 2nd connection to the battery (wired on the same connection so it can still come off) and another ground strap from the top of the engine to the chassis which has helped reduce the noise (I could tune into it on my radio) so that has helped a bit as well. I always had some alternator whine interference.

What's a good cleaning fluid for the battery terminal connector? Could probably do with giving that a go over.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
674 Posts
What's a good cleaning fluid for the battery terminal connector? Could probably do with giving that a go over.
Coca Cola. It's got phosphoric acid in it that'll clean all the acid away. 👍
And people actually drink this stuff. 😳😬🥴🤢🤮

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·

Not too bad for mpg on about half a tank trip. Just over 60k now and the engine was running really well the whole way. Properly bedded in now.

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,428 Posts
Not bad

·
Super Moderator
3,785 Posts
nobody bought that one because it's in the UK and they only like wagons and diesels, lol

Reactions: L3g10n and misnblu

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Could not resist moving a wireless android auto system.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

AC controls do display though the temperature values are off, querying that with the supplier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could not resist moving a wireless android auto system.

View attachment 106954

AC controls do display though the temperature values are off, querying that with the supplier.

I just installed this myself!(Made the account to talk about it too) Did yours come with a a full hook into the factory audio? My adapter only included left and right audio, cutting out the center and the subwoofer. I'm also in contact with the manufacturer, but maybe you thought of something I missed.
I realized I input a setting wrong. Works great now. Problem between seat and steering wheel.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts