Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 13 Veloster in 12 and sold it in 15, and instantly regret it. As soon as I heard about the N I decided I was going to buy again.
I've been ready for the longest. When they first started showing up at dealers I went running down, and quickly found out that there were none of the performance packs available. (I don't know if that's what it's called, the 275hp version that comes on 19s)
The dealerships I've talked to can't seem to tell me when they will be available. By any chance have any of you heard any rumors, tales, lies or exaggerations?

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Many PP N's have shown up at dealers or are in route. Not all dealers or areas may get one so pre order or have one transfer to your dealer would be the way to go to get the one you want.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Try the CarGurus site for the best luck at finding the N with the Performance Pack in or around your target ZIP code. It doesn’t have all of them (and I started a separate thread trying to list those other ones) but it’s still better than the inventory search tool on the Hyundai US website. And getting a dealer to give up their only N (especially one with the Performance Pack) for a trade is rather unlikely right now.

·
Super Moderator
1,964 Posts
Yeah, good luck getting a dealer to acquire a VN from another dealer. They aren’t giving them up unless there is a markup.

Cars.com app cross-referenced with CarGurus app has the best results, but some dealers have morons adding their entries and they show up as a base V, so...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve also been noticing the dealerships (at least on cargurus) don’t even list the performance package. Look at the details tab and check wheels size. If it’s got 19s, it’s got performance package.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I saw one listed with an automatic transmission, so I have no idea why they're having issues showing up correctly...

·
Registered
192 Posts
From everything I've heard the Ns only come in a manual. I just picked one up with the performance package last week and I LOVE it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts