Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright- Here's the deal. I work for the US Air Force and have been stationed in the UK for a few years. I brought my VT with me (sort of- it takes a while to physically get here, will probably be the end of September). I know that when I get it here it will need an MOT and Road Tax paid, I'm all good there. However, out VT's in the United States don't have a rear fog light. So to save my VT from having some ugly standard bolt on rear fog lamp added underneath the rear bumper, I was wondering if one of you can snap a picture or two of where your rear fog light is located so that maybe I can mod one into my car. I assume its integrated with one or both of the bumper reflectors. I've been to a Hyundai dealer around my area, but they didn't have any VT's on hand and they looked at me pretty funny when I explained what I was trying to do. So, can your help? Cheers!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
A possible solution for you is to use the exled led rear reflectors and instead of wiring the leds to the break lights do it to a switch you can turn on. They are pretty darn bright.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they? That was my original idea until I saw just how damn bright the stock rear fog lights are on cars are here. Easily brighter than the VT's taillights while braking. And I think we all know that the VT has some crazy bright taillights. I was actually going to just run them in conjunction with the front fogs, they're tied together on most cars here.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Yup they light up the road behind me quite well. Tonight I will get some pics for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts