Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent been able to go to any of the meets in ohio yet. I need to get out and meet my VT Brothers. Anything coming up soon? or anyone around the Cincy area doing anything?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm planning on taking my VT down to Somerset, KY at the end of October for the Summer nights cruise. It's TriFive Chevy weekend and I think my uncle is getting his 55 out for it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone going to Bowling Green for Fall Import Alliance!?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Here is the event I am planning on going to.

I'm debating the Import Alliance meet as well.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If we get enough Vt's to commit to Import Alliance, we should all roll down together

·
Registered
741 Posts
Well we'll have a huge spring VT and Genesis Coupe meet in Dayton, this will be the 3rd year in a row. Expect 20+ turnout, last 2 years we were in the high to mid 20 turnout and over 30 signed up. More info to come, but target date is early June on a Saturday. Here is the link to the '15 one, some amazing pictures on the last page! http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/midwest-owners/10470-southwest-ohio-2nd-annual-cruise-n-q-view-june-13th.html

The tentative plan is to focus around the Air Force Museum in '16. Food, pictures, tour the museum, drive... We'll have prizes and cool stuff to give out :) But that is next year. With winter close approaching it tends to be a bit slow when it comes to meets.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If nothing else; we can try to
all meet up at a Cars & Coffee
one Saturday morning and represent.

How about Oct 10th?
where is this?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Fuel Coffee
2726 Riverside Dr

There's also supposed to be a
good one up in Dayton.
I like the idea of the Dayton one just because I'm not all that fond of driving in Cincy.

·
Registered
232 Posts
So the Cars & Coffee is tomorrow morning, who will be making an appearance?

I'm planning on heading out around 8am from Mason and hanging around till 11am or so. Not sure if I should park in the 'coffee car' area either.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll be there with a couple buddies. We have an WRX Premium and a FR-S along with my VT. We will have a nice little convoy for the trip.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Huge turn out! Only other VT I saw was when I was leaving and it was just parked in the shopping center area.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts