Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wanted to go but couldn't make it. My greyhound has osteosarcoma and the cancer has spread to the lungs, meaning modern medicine can't do much for him. He's only got a few weeks so we had a greyhound play date set up for him. He had pizza for lunch! Sorry to bum out the post. But my focus is on him.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I'm at Columbus Cars & Coffee nearly every weekend.
I have only ever seen 2 velosters there, one time each.. Would love to see more since I know there are so many central Ohio peeps..

Ill be in TX next weekend, but Id be down for something first weekend of NOV

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Well I didn't make it over there til 1130 and
everyone had cleared out already.

Think I saw the same one jbrown, matte grey?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Wanted to go but couldn't make it. My greyhound has osteosarcoma and the cancer has spread to the lungs, meaning modern medicine can't do much for him. He's only got a few weeks so we had a greyhound play date set up for him. He had pizza for lunch! Sorry to bum out the post. But my focus is on him.

Sorry to hear about the pup.
He's a good one.
At least you got a chance to rescue
and give him a good life.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well I didn't make it over there til 1130 and
everyone had cleared out already.

Think I saw the same one jbrown, matte grey?
Nah it was a Boston Red one. We headed out around 10:45 since it was supposed to end at 11.

Sorry about the dog and I know the feeling. My last 3 all passed due to cancer at a young age. I miss them every day. Cherish the ones you have left with him which is sounds like you already are.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I had a root canal Friday and Saturday I was all drugged up and wasn't allowed to drive :/
I'm still wanting to roll down with a crew of VT's to Import Alliance in November!

Greyhound sorry to hear about your dog man..My ex fiance's dog has cancer in his booty and it's close to its time also. She's been really down about it, so I sorta know the feels you're going through. We are all here if you need anything man, don't be afraid to ask bro

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thanks all for the well wishes and support. Looking forward to some awesome meets down the road.

·
Registered
232 Posts
So I went and checked out the new mall in Liberty Township since I live down the street from it. Parked on the top of the parking garage and got to thinking "This would be a nice place to get a cars and coffee going"

Thinking about trying to get some friends together for a small one and try and build it up from there, anyone on here interested?

With the location being right off 75 it makes it easy for people to fins and there is a bunch of food places nearby as well, not to mention I see some really nice cars in my area.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Bump for the event I posted. Who's gonna be there with me?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ugh missed you posting that jbrown.

Will this continue every week?
They are going to be having it twice a month. Next one is April 10th.

Here is the description in the Facebook group.

"We will be holding car meets the second and last Sunday of every month. The second Sunday of every month our meets will be from 10am-1pm. The last Sunday of every month the meet will be from 11am-3pm, All cars are welcome, if you want to be in the meet park in the back lot if you are just there to look around park in the front lot. Address is 8730 North Pavillion drive, west chester, Ohio, 45069"

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I will be at the next one my man. Promise!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Meet tomorrow!!!!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts