Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys! I quite literally just purchased a 2016 VT yesterday and am very excited to start making it my own. I'm looking forward to browsing the forum for some inspiration and some guidance on paths forward. While I don't plan on doing anything crazy performance wise, I just like the confidence of hearing the best choices from other experienced owners.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. If any of you are in St Louis, let me know!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! I'm in the St. Louis metro area.
What's your plans for your car?
I plan on keeping it as a daily driver so not looking to mod it too much. I already have it scheduled to get tinted and a sub installed. Planning to get a vinyl wrap in the coming spring.
For performance, I'm looking into a SRI, blow off valve (because pshhhh), muffler delete (have really liked the low growl I'm seeing from others) and one of the stage 0 tunes I've seen posted around. I'm 100% open to suggestions for performance, though.

So far I'm really enjoying the ride just stock. It's my first turbo so I'm getting plenty of smiles out of it.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I'm here for power mods and tune suggestions when you're ready ;-)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on your V. There's tons and tons of info on this forum. It's like a time machine lol. Pretty much anything you could ever want to know is on some thread from 6 years ago.

·
Registered
2013 VT, Manual
78 Posts
Nice. I hail from STL as well.

·
Super Moderator
3,265 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Reactions: TrikPik
1 - 10 of 10 Posts