Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and have a part to sell but it says in the pinned post in the marketplace that members have to have at least twenty posts to participate in the marketplace. I'm a little confused as to why. I don't think I'll ever have twenty posts here. I like forums more for information and to read peoples opinions or to look up subjects to get answers rather than make posts. Can someone tell me why this rule is in place and how do I get twenty posts that qualify? Thank you

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
To help prevent fraud and not hard to get 20 posts by responding to threads you read.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Makes no sense, if I was trying to be fraudulent I'd just do what you're asking me to do and go answer twenty threads. How does that deter fraud? All it's doing is keeping someone that might really want or need my part not to have access to it. Brilliant!

·
Registered
21 Posts
It’s standard across most forums. You might think it’s dumb, but it helps prevent fraud by making it a more time consuming effort. Just like any security theater effort, it’s just there to make it more difficult on fraudulent users but is also going to impact the non-fraudulent ones, just like any TSA line.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is Hill.arious!!:ROFLMAO:😎😱 OMG!! 3 posts and done!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts