Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,652 Posts
Welcome and do plenty of research here for mods and maintenance.

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2016 VT
9 Posts
Hey, welcome to the group, I personally have a 2016 vt, ive formed a long long list lol, heres some of the other mods I was considering aside from what you said,
Brace bars and Crashbars(Rear torsion bar is said to make a world of difference and often slept on, I juuust ordered mine)
Methonal Injection, helps keep that gdi clean but also depends how much you actually want to put in it.
Just a small add, I put rims off a 2010 mustang on my 2016, theyre only .5 inch wider, but the wider rim gives you a real nice feel compared to stock on acceleration, much more kick back in your seat 😄 (Also I stretched the stock tire onto it, barely a stretch)

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
713 Posts
Hey, welcome to the group, I personally have a 2016 vt, ive formed a long long list lol, heres some of the other mods I was considering aside from what you said,
Brace bars and Crashbars(Rear torsion bar is said to make a world of difference and often slept on, I juuust ordered mine)
Methonal Injection, helps keep that gdi clean but also depends how much you actually want to put in it.
Just a small add, I put rims off a 2010 mustang on my 2016, theyre only .5 inch wider, but the wider rim gives you a real nice feel compared to stock on acceleration, much more kick back in your seat 😄 (Also I stretched the stock tire onto it, barely a stretch)
Pics or it didn't happen. 😉😁🤷🏼‍♂️

1 - 7 of 7 Posts