Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm a 24 year old software engineer living in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have been a member at the other Veloster forum for about a year. I would have bought a Marathon Gray 6-Speed N/A Veloster with Style package last October, but life got in the way. I got engaged in October and started planning the wedding for this past March, effectively siphoning my purchasing power for the past 6 months.

The car I drive now (my first car) is a 1999 5-speed Honda Accord LX that I inherited from my parents. It has 223,000 miles on it, and it is a ticking time bomb. Things keep going wrong with it, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it needs another expensive repair.

With the Veloster Turbo release just a few weeks away, I can't see myself buying a N/A Veloster. The styling of the VT is so much better. I'm also watching the Elantra GT; it's a little more practical than the VT and competes with some of the cars I have been cross-shopping (Mazda3, Ford Focus Hatch). For now, I have my heart set on the 2013 6-speed Veloster Turbo Base, color undecided.

-Jeff

·
Registered
45 Posts
welcome to the site Jeff and congratson the wedding...i live just outside of cincy in northern ky glad to see someone else around me on here :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
24 year old software engineer from Cincinnati?

... We sound like the same person. wtf.
Haha, I saw your intro, too. To make matters more interesting, right now I am playing the part of front-end web developer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome home Jeff... Hopefully all goes well and you can get what you like..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts