Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!!
Didn't want to do an intro until I actually owned a VT.
That, however, is taking way too long haha.
Anyway, soon to be owner of either Matte Grey or Elite White VT M/T Ultimate Package here in Marietta GA.
Can't wait!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Marietta, hello and hope you are driving yours soon. Hit me up when you get cruising as there seems to be around 10 or so in your area. We need to all get together for a drive.
I'm in the elite white and love it, but there are the days I wish I could have gotten my hands on the matte grey. Of course, when I look at exterior mods and graphics, etc, I'm glad I don't have the matte finish.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... Matte Grey not good for exterior mods?
All I plan to do is change the rims to the XXR 530 18s and MAYBE a spoiler and messing with the headlights/taillights.
Everything else is just performance mods.

·
Registered
193 Posts
For the paint specific, I was concerned about any stick on stuff. For example the devil claws. Or any graphics that one could typically stick on, then remove one day and clear up the adhesive and it be like a new car again. With the matte, I was concerned that anything put onto the surface may leave traces after removal. But I could be wrong. I just got discouraged by all the talk about special care with the paint to preserve the matte finish.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see.
According to many folks here, the matte finish is no harder to clean/take care of than regular pain finish.
Just different materials.
But i'll be happy in either color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts