Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I posted a thread about my wife's car a few days ago and saw the notification that the post had to be reviewed by a moderator. I get that, as I'm brand new here but I've never been on a forum that took more than a few hours to get a thread approved. Is there something I'm not aware of?

I posted a few photos of her car and used direct links to my photography website. I'm wouldn't think that using links would cause an issue but I figured I'd mention it.

Can anyone shed some light, please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No links... simple as that
Let me rephrase that. They aren't links you have to click on to see the picture. It's simply linked to a hosted photo so the images would appear in the thread. That seems to be how quite a few photos are posted here.

From the site FAQ:
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert photos from your albums (?) in this way too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I think you can upload the photos directly to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts