Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellow VT owners? I'm here on Florida's Treasure Coast and I recently purchased a 2014 Ultra Black VT MT. I love this car... can't wait to start doing some mods. :smile:

Reactions: VanillaGorilla

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Welcome aboard, enjoy your time here on the forum.

The mod bug starts hard and fast, its best to just give in fully :money:

·
Registered
300 Posts
BIG welcome & shoutout from a fellow floridian :haha: treasure coast is very nice. VT is a great car & can't wait to see your piks....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
VT Rims.jpg
Just a quick pic after getting it tinted... more to come, tried deleting the front badge using "Paint" program on computer to see how it would look.

·
Registered
252 Posts
VT looks awesome. I almost didn't read the description. I was about to saw where the hell did you get that grill and let me know because I want it.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
"WELCOME to VT Nation!"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome bro..i too will join the ranks..tomorrow. Picking up my VT A/T Ultimate..just gotta decide on the Boston Red or elite white..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Mayhen and congrats on the new ride. No matter the color you choose you are gonna love this car!

Reactions: VanillaGorilla

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome! Plenty of mods out there. Take your time to appreciate each upgrade. There a ton of suspension mods your gonna like on the cheap.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A BIG thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes. It is nice to find a group of people with common interests.

·
Registered
300 Posts
welcome fellow floridian to forum!! great looking ride, Ur gonna enjoy new VT for sure :cool2:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts