·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when you all though i was gone...

The time is here...

An OBD tuning solution is here....

YOUR WELCOME..

Kyle Bennington from 845 and i will be testing and doing a video of the process soon..

This is a truly self contained OBD flashing/editing/ datalogger all in one....stay tuned......

We will post a video after beta testing showing that after all these years, we were "one of the first"...

AND IN THIS CASE....WE WILL BE THE FIRST..

NO MORE LIES FROM THE INTERNET HATERS...

WISH US LUCK....

·
Super Moderator
2,473 Posts
I'd be glad to beta it on the A/T side. I took off the intake and the TS intercooler but if it's really that simple I can take it to a local dyno and do a before and after if you like on whichever gear you'd think would be nice to show numbers.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
170 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the Beta unit has showed up today it is in my hands were working on loading the correct bin files for the 2 cars that were gonna be Beta testing with more pics to follow exciting news

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm interested in that, as I added a 60mm TB and soon SXTH FMIC. Looking to change up my current to better suit my setup. Kyle back in Orlando (Nov 2017) was assisting me till he kept getting pulled away, never to complete :crying:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Initial reading went fine, took around 15 minutes, sent file to software guys for checksum, and definitions, hopefully tomorrow, editing and flashing..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Based on the screen shot of a Windows device...I’m guessing not.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I tried SCT, Got something better now...more custom

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
You can buy things through HPTuners just let them know. Finding someone that can use it to tune is another story.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts