Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You want a custom OEM steering wheel with the color of stitching you want? Color of line or no top line? Want it with Carbon Fiber and Leather or just leather? We have it available now. Build your wheel the way you want! ALL oem controls swtich over including air bag. These are OEM wheels modified. Fully stripped and redone how you want them. 916124ca-1f72-4e3c-8c0d-e035add8014f.jpg e6e3d0db-c93f-4d92-bf56-202cb6eb3db0.jpg

2 Options Available

1) send your wheel to us https://scgarageworks.com/product/veloster-turbo-or-nav-carbon-fiber-custom-steering-wheel-customer-supplies-oem-steering-wheel/

2) we supply a new wheel https://scgarageworks.com/product/veloster-turbo-or-nav-carbon-fiber-custom-steering-wheel/

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm in and Black and red are so my R-Spec colors:money:

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
link 1 doesnt work greg.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Could you supply more pictures of the different options? I'm interested in how the Carbon Fiber + Suede and also how the CF + Leather looks. Is it real Carbon Fiber or is it just a vinyl wrap?

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could you supply more pictures of the different options? I'm interested in how the Carbon Fiber + Suede and also how the CF + Leather looks. Is it real Carbon Fiber or is it just a vinyl wrap?
Real Carbon Fiber here is samples of other wheels done the darker black with carbon is suede and the rest CF and Leather

IMG_20160607_190051.jpg

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to note we don't do any vinyl wrapping everything we do is real carbon fiber.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Real Carbon Fiber here is samples of other wheels done the darker black with carbon is suede and the rest CF and Leather

View attachment 54675
SOB!!!! Why did I open this thread? Well there goes $600..... Do you have these at the shop so I could swing by and see one?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Velociraptor2k13, I've learned a LONG time ago that anytime I open a thread started by SoCal Garage Works it usually ends with me struggling to keep my wallet closed. LOL This is no exception. Slapshift is going to want one of these...I just know it.

I do have a question for SCGW...I see you have the option to supply your own wheel or to get a new wheel from you folks but there is a $100 price difference. Are you going to be offering a core option for this? I mean, I doubt you guys can turn this around in a week and having a car down for that long is not very convenient. Just wondering if there is a way to get the new wheel, put it on the car, ship back the original, and get a refund of the $100 as a core?

·
Registered
446 Posts
man I will need to get this sometime this year..... sucks to be an impulsive buyer!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Velociraptor2k13, I've learned a LONG time ago that anytime I open a thread started by SoCal Garage Works it usually ends with me struggling to keep my wallet closed. LOL This is no exception. Slapshift is going to want one of these...I just know it.

I do have a question for SCGW...I see you have the option to supply your own wheel or to get a new wheel from you folks but there is a $100 price difference. Are you going to be offering a core option for this? I mean, I doubt you guys can turn this around in a week and having a car down for that long is not very convenient. Just wondering if there is a way to get the new wheel, put it on the car, ship back the original, and get a refund of the $100 as a core?
This is a great question! Way to think ahead Robotech.

Reactions: Robotech

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thanks. I'm a programmer. It's my job to think ahead and figure out ways end users can screw up what I'm trying to allow them to accomplish. LOL

·
Registered
735 Posts
No, I sold my VW Bug a LONG time ago and my SVGs (Steering Vice Grips) went with it. ;) LOL

Reactions: rspec2014

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

This is something we will consider with a deposit. In other words you would pay $650 then once we received your original wheel we would refund the $100 dollars.

·
Registered
735 Posts
This is something we will consider with a deposit. In other words you would pay $650 then once we received your original wheel we would refund the $100 dollars.
That's only fair and is usually how a core charge works. Thanks for considering that option!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts