Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
New to the site. Looking for some fellow owners in the Orlando area to share info with. Looking to find a dealership that isn't to hard on us for warranty work after upgrades. Would like to find somewhere to have my ECU tuned and to find out who in the area would be willing to help do modifications or knows of a good shop. Currently I'm Bone Stock aside from a SxthElement 3' Intake. About to buy an Exhaust and BOV once Tax return hits the bank. Would really like an ECU Tune after that.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Congrats and welcome. What year VT? Be sure to get some oil catch cans on there as well as changing the oil to something like Penzoil ultra platinum asap.

Lots of tuning options but make sure you know what your ppwer goals are before you pull the trigger on a tune.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Hey Guys,
New to the site. Looking for some fellow owners in the Orlando area to share info with. Looking to find a dealership that isn't to hard on us for warranty work after upgrades. Would like to find somewhere to have my ECU tuned and to find out who in the area would be willing to help do modifications or knows of a good shop. Currently I'm Bone Stock aside from a SxthElement 3' Intake. About to buy an Exhaust and BOV once Tax return hits the bank. Would really like an ECU Tune after that.
Hey there! Glad you got the intake.

We are going to be in Vero Beach 3/24-3/25 doing a tuning meet. Dyno tunes are $575 and if you want to just get ECU tune without dyno time that is on sale for $369. Congrats on the car!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1868029483408966/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts