Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local buddy of mine, and a few sponsors, wanted to shoot a quick free video of my car for some local contests, and promotion. Thought I'd share with fellow owners. Hope you enjoy it. This will be the "before" video in my eyes, with the "after" video coming next summer. Thanks for the support as always.

Bryants Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Turbo HD:

·
Registered
111 Posts
very nice! I have to ask tho.. why/ how do your led running lights flash and flicker like they do? Noticed on other clips as well... car looks great

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! And to answer your question a little more in depth: "The LEDs are running on what's called a "duty cycle", wherein they aren't on all the time. A 50% duty cycle would mean that the LED is on half of the time and off half of the time. The reason for this, if I remember right, is so that the LED can be run at a higher brightness than would normally be possible at 100% duty (always-on) without burning up the diode.

The flickering you see is just the camera happening to capture a frame while the LED is turned off during its duty cycle."

Reactions: Trajic_1

·
Registered
111 Posts
Far out... thanks guys

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you both^ :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sweeeeet Video! Add some half naked beautiful women (to accentuate the curves of the car of course! :) It would be perfect! lol
Thanks for all the time and effort!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Definitely was! Nice meeting him though

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Love the use of the drone and the gopro, now we need some video of it in all the snow you are getting.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im thinking that will happen soon, just sucks standing outside in this lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice Video!!! What song was that??

·
Registered
100 Posts