Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting you all know that Next Generation Motorsports (aka "NGM") has produced lowering springs and coilovers for the Veloster, which are both compatible with the Veloster Turbo. We have these IN STOCK and available to ship right away. Forum members get a bit of a discount, so feel free to message me or send an email for info. ([email protected])

BETA-MAX COILOVERS

META-RIDE LOWERING SPRINGS

·
Registered
148 Posts
Shoot me a price for each please.

·
Registered
130 Posts
PM a price and shipping cost to Canada for NGM Beta-Max Lowering Springs.

Thank you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Please PM price for both shipped to 68837

·
2,385 Posts
PM me please for the NGM lowering springs and for the coil overs please.

Noob question here, do you need both for the lowered look of the car or woud the lowering springs suffice by themselves? Thx.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Springs alone would suffice, but at a fixed drop. With coilovers you can adjust the ride height.

·
Registered
54 Posts
please pm a price for lowering springs shipped to 84123 (commercial address).

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
coils are also better if you are racing and want to adjust your dampening and camber.. I kinda wish I woulda got the coils since the spring compressors always piss me off.

have only heard great things on both NGM products. For the price, it would be hard for anyone to consider anything else!!!

to get comparable adjustments on the HSD coils you have to spend over 1600$.. hell, for 400$ more you only get height adjustment..

go NGM :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
* sigh * so far no response from them either through PM and online forum...anybody else get a response ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mike probably hasn't checked the thread today, he will respond I am sure.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry guys, I totally forgot about checking back in here and the forum sales associate that I thought was going to be on board for this forum didn't pan out. I'll be checking in myself for the foreseeable future. PM or email are the quickest way to get in touch with me directly!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts