Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
VelosterTurbo.org would like to welcome NonStop Tuning as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website:

NonStopTuning | NST USA

Thank you sir!

For those who may not be familiar with NonStopTuning, NST started out in 2005 and is a US designer and manufacturer of lightweight engine components including lightweight pulley kits, adjustable cam gears, short shifters, and other items for popular sport compacts.

Since 2005 NST has designed and developed products for Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Acura, Infiniti, Scion, Lexus, Hyundai, BMW, etc.

In 2015 NonStopTuning entered the Hyundai Veloster market with the NST CR-Lite Crank Pulley, a lightweight anodized aluminum crank pulley apx 70% lighter than the OEM cast iron crank pulley. This pulleys is dyno proven to provide better horsepower and toqrue delivery, quicker acceleration, and better fuel economy. As a result, the NST CR-Lite for the Veloster has quickly become one of the more popular items in the NST catalog.

FULL WRITE UP FOR THE VELOSTER TURBO: http://nonstoptuningusa.com/2015/02...-turbo-lightweight-crank-pulley-dyno-testing/

FULL WRITE UP FOR THE VELOSTER: http://nonstoptuningusa.com/2015/01/30/nonstoptuning-hyundai-veloster-pulley-dyno-testing/

A huge thanks for the help and support, best of luck with all your projects!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Woot! Yay! Welcome aboard!!

Reactions: NonStopTuning

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
welcome but is the booth babe necessary on the forum? lol

Reactions: NonStopTuning

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
welcome but is the booth babe necessary on the forum? lol
Wass a matter Kyb,..we know you don't like real KOOL cars. You no likey girls either ? LOL.

With the VT, and chicks for that matter,..ITS ALL IN THE LINES,.......YEAH buddy !:furious::wink:

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
Back to relevance to the page,..after resetting my ECU and taking her out through some paces,...my VT IS the smoothest it has ever been. It was great as is,...but the ECU factoring in the custom 3.25 in J-pipe from the turbo into its nocat with the decreased rotational mass and spool up potential. WOW !

NVH my bung-hole the car is smooth as silk,..more than she was.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts