Veloster Turbo Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Back to relevance to the page,..after resetting my ECU and taking her out through some paces,...my VT IS the smoothest it has ever been. It was great as is,...but the ECU factoring in the custom 3.25 in J-pipe from the turbo into its nocat with the decreased rotational mass and spool up potential. WOW !

NVH my bung-hole the car is smooth as silk,..more than she was.
Glad to hear it!

Please copy and paste this into the comprehensive thread in the performance section, as well, if you don't mind.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see what kind of toys your going to make for our babies!! Btw, how much are the pulleys going for?

Reactions: NonStopTuning

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Wass a matter Kyb,..we know you don't like real KOOL cars. You no likey girls either ? LOL.

With the VT, and chicks for that matter,..ITS ALL IN THE LINES,.......YEAH buddy !:furious::wink:
you got me...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see what kind of toys your going to make for our babies!! Btw, how much are the pulleys going for?
Thank you!

Our pulleys for the Veloster and Veloster Turbo are listed on our website, in stock, and ready for shipping. A number of forum members already own them!

·
Registered
415 Posts
If this pulley works out as well as im hoping, I will be looking forward to even more pulley options!
I really think that once you have it installed you will enjoy the heck out of it. I say this based on the great feedback everyone else has provided, and the dyno testing we did!

Best of luck with all your projects!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts