Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hi guys!

We've hinted at these on our social media accounts, I'm curious to see if you all would be interested in some universal oil coolers to adapt to your cars? Obviously universal kits would NOT have brackets specifically for your individual applications, but they would be priced extremely competitively. These may be a very good option for those willing to DIY it a bit.

We've started production on a few options including a multipurpose CNC machined sandwich plate, with ports for accessories/gauges, as seen in the pics above. We can also offer a variety of coolers including, 10, 13, 16, and 19 row coolers. These will come with lines and AN fittings.

Please note: we have NOT tested with a Veloster. We DO list measurements/dimensions of our coolers on our website and the customer is ultimately responsible for measuring and making sure they have the necessary space to install a cooler...

NonStopTuning Oil Cooler Kits UNIVERSAL - NonStopTuning

Please discuss!

!GROUP BUY UPDATE!

After having received some pretty good feedback on these, it looks like we may be able to offer the community a GB option on these.

We would need: TEN or more signed up.
You would get: 25% OFF MSRP.
Your options: 13 row or 19 row cooler KITS.

13 ROW KIT includes:
http://www.nonstoptuning.rpmware.co...3-oil-cooler-kit-13-row-cooler/i-2278463.aspx
MSRP: $186.00
GB RATE: $139.50

19 ROW KIT includes:
http://www.nonstoptuning.rpmware.co...9-oil-cooler-kit-19-row-cooler/i-2278464.aspx
MSRP: $228.00
GB RATE: $171.00

We also offer a 25 row kit, but I think this is probably overkill for you guys:
http://www.nonstoptuning.rpmware.co...5-oil-cooler-kit-25-row-cooler/i-2278465.aspx

We are going to try to keep things simple and VERY cost effective by offering our Oil Coolers and Oil Lines/Hoses in the standard color: silver.

We will be able to anodize our Oil Cooler Sandwich Plates in a variety of colors at no extra charge: Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Purple.

If interested, please add your screen name, size preference, and color to the list bellow.
SIGN UP DEADLINE: DECEMBER 18, 2015. We will only ask for payments after TEN members have signed up. Each member will be offered a 25% discount code and will be allowed approximately two weeks to make payment using any major credit card.

00. NonStopTuning - 19 row - red

Thanks all!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I like the look of the black one with perhaps blue fittings if available. I'd be in :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Im assuming this would only benifit a racing application? Not for an everyday driver?

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
It would benefit anyone who wants to keep oil temps down. Plus with our type of engine with the a turbo it is beneficial as well.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'd be in for a black oil cooler with blue fittings and black braided line

·
Registered
78 Posts
Don't give a shit what color it is, could be freaking rainbow for all I care, just put me down whenever you do get a list together

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
cooler, lines, AN fittings, sandw plate, all for less than $200?? awesome deal

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
cooler, lines, AN fittings, sandw plate, all for less than $200?? awesome deal
Your in Fla. you'd better get a truly capable cooler. Do a little research on btu-soak/cooling. You'll be surprised what you really need.
***If anyone starts the whole,..you dont want the oil too cool, they are full of it. With our little hot natured TGDI-1,6 thats next to impossible.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would be up for a black one just like in the pics with the red fittings. Also would you guys make any as a transmission cooler?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the feedback ladies and gents. It looks like there may be enough interest here to proceed with a holiday GB at a discounted rate.

I'll have more info for you in the near future!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

!UPDATE!

These were added to our website as part of our Black Friday specials. Lots of info here...
NonStopTuning Oil Cooler Kits UNIVERSAL - NonStopTuning

Please continue discussion. I'm most curious about the spacing behind your front bumers and the dimensions you guys would have to work with. As you can see, our website lists sizes/dimensions for our coolers.

:smile:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
13 ROW KIT includes:
NonStopTuning Oil Cooler Kits - NonStopTuning

19 ROW KIT includes:

We are going to try to keep things simple and VERY cost effective by offering our Oil Coolers and Oil Lines/Hoses in the standard color: silver.

We will be able to anodize our Oil Cooler Sandwich Plates in a variety of colors at no extra charge: Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Purple.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
13 ROW KIT includes:

19 ROW KIT includes:

Available!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts