Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey NE Ohio peeps, lets get a meet going before the cold sets in.

Day: September 6th (day after labor day)
Time: 6pm
Location: Quaker Steak & Lube valley view Valley View | Quaker Steak & Lube®
5935 Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125

It's been 2 years since a VT meet was held in the area, I went to that, I'm from the Cleveland area but now live in Dayton, OH now. I'll be in town for a few days and wanted to meet up, because all work and no play is just no fun!
The restaurant is car themed and centrally located in Cleveland so it didn't too far to drive from the west or east side. Hey I'm coming from Dayton so you local guys have no excuses not to make it!
We want to avoid Wednesday's as it's bike night, but on Tuesdays is all you can eat wings, if you needed another reason why to make it.

I will also send the invite of the local Genesis Coupe Group as I have been in their group for some time.

Please post in this thread if you plan on attending and I will add you to the list.

1) GreyhoundVT
2) BURN51D3
3) Corey H. (GenCoupe)
4) Bob L. (GenCoupe)
5) Matthew W. (GenCoupe)
6) Sean M. (GenCoupe)
7) Alex M. '15 WRX
8) Rav P. (GenCoupe)
9)
10)

Pic from 2 years ago
82.jpg

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just checked my schedule and Ill be down in Akron for class until 7:40 -_- I wouldn't be able to make it back home until 8:30 at the latest. Maybe next time though!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been out of town, missed the updates, bummer you can't make it Covetingjarl, perhaps next time.

Everyone else ready to go? Any late joiners? Ready for wings and cars?!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool, I just got into town. Looks like we'll be out numbered by Genesis Coupes but all is good, should still be fun. Come on Cleveland VT peeps, join us!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey I'm hoping I can stop by tonight for a bit.
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stay too long.
Sh*t has hit the fan for me currently...
Sorry

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bummer you missed it. Was a fun time, 6 showed, small but fun group, lots of car enthusiasts! I was the only VT!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Anyone doing a VT meet any time soon? I will be attending a car meet this Saturday in Akron. They have a car meet (any car) every Saturday night near Akron campus in the Polsky building parking deck. If anyone else is interested I can try to find an address. I think it is $3 a person.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It'd be nice if someone in the Cleveland area would setup a meet, depending on schedule I may be able to make it up their as I am from that area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts