Veloster Turbo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Get Ready! The October 2012 Veloster Turbo of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Hyundai Veloster Turbo. So get out there, enjoy some safe driving, use your imagination and take some cool photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest will be decided by you, the VT.org community.

• The photo must be uploaded to the VelosterTurbo.org Photo Gallery. (Album Gallery)
  • A link to the photo must be submitted to this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the VT.
  • Please include a description of your vehicle with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • Theme for the month is Halloween/Fall!.

We will close this thread on November 1st and then voting will begin!

·
Registered
193 Posts
October Entry

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
That's mine. Still all stock. This is a late night picture from our downtown Anderson, SC. I'd like to say it looks a little vampire-ish or maybe snake-like. I need to add some fangs to the grill and a black cape on the rear for halloween. :ghost:
This photo was taken with an iPhone also.

2013 Veloster Turbo
Elite White
Manual Transmission
Ultimate Package
All factory options available at time of purchase (interior accent lights, cargo tray, floor mats, blah blah blah)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lol it was late at night, yup 3k fogs and 8k low beams lol and I wish I could tell you where I was but I got lost in DC and ended up in an alley, soooo I had to take some pics lol, and a ghost? what are you talking about?........... lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
How long do I have until.................? There's a few halloween parties this weekend... maybe I can get some slutty looking girls to pose with the car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
After almost being left out of the contest last month, and not getting many votes I'm not really motivated to participate this time around. Maybe another month for me.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Here is Perla doing some airplane spotting at MIA!!!

35% Tints
Precision LED Interior Light Kit and License Plate
Otherwise all stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.