Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to start a discussing with two topics..
First, how do you find the oem manufacturer for each car part... Specifically right now I am trying to buy a lower control arm but I would like to buy it direct from the manufacturer...
Second, what are people's experiences with oem vs genuine parts and aftermarket... Are there aftermarket companies making improvements on the original design? For me specifically in looking for a lower control arm. I have a 2014 hyundai veloster turbo rspec

·
Super Moderator
3,207 Posts
you can go to a dealer site they have an online catalog with photos to find what you’re looking for. Then search the part number to find it a little cheaper elsewhere. This works for a lot of stuff but would not use it for things like coils, solenoids, etc as the car can be picky.

control arms are fairly cheap and you get them with new bushings and ball joints.

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
KDM tuners on FB for what you're looking for. Albert Hwang on FB for best price on OEM parts and he ships direct from Korea pretty quickly.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
357 Posts
Moog is also a good source for aftermarket parts that meet or exceed (usually the latter) OEM specs. Pricing is good and it also depends on what you want to spend.
www.hyundaipartsdirect.com is the source I use for OEM factory parts when I need them.
I don't have FedsBook so can't get in touch with Albert Hwang. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Good luck. 🍀

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you guys think about Mevotech Supreme? Specifically for a lower control arm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts