Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF you are a VTurbo owner and have purchased your car and either have a VIN or have it in your driveway, please post here. I, myself have some questions on some things so I can get to getting some parts developed and I would like to hear some REAL WORLD reviews on the car.

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A VIN AT THE MINIMUM OF THE CAR YOU ARE BUYING!!

Lets not make this a thread of 'I will be getting one' '... but the dealer SAID......' etc.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the VIN of the car I am to own, which will be in my driveway on July 9th. However I don't know if giving out that information is safe or not. So I'll try to provide you the best information I can. How about that?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've got my VIN, down payment made, all paperwork done. My car is in port, just waiting for it to be in transit and get here

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine came in a week early, I will be driving a loaded turbo by noon tomorrow!!!
Pics of the wheels give no justice, they rock! The tinted chrome is unreal. Mine is white, with lip, rear diffuser and side skirts, in a matte grey matches rims, outstanding. Even has a Veloster plate holder front and rear, pretty cool touch. Seats are ridiculous.
I can answer any questions in two days, don't plan on being on a computer once I have the keys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok, home for dinner, then going out. All I can say is AWESOME!!!
Just baby-ing it today. No hwy, no heavy foot yet, but honestly, heads are turning and just bluntly staring.
The sounds system is wicked, bass is insane, rear sensor and camera are great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pics tomorrow, here is some fun, bought it, got it, have not told anyone in my family yet, going out with my wife, have car parked in our small downtown core, then I am going to surprise her and give her the car. Yep, hers not mine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pics tomorrow, here is some fun, bought it, got it, have not told anyone in my family yet, going out with my wife, have car parked in our small downtown core, then I am going to surprise her and give her the car. Yep, hers not mine.
Major hubby points for you!! Very cool!!! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Where are you buying from, just curious.

I have the VIN of the car I am to own, which will be in my driveway on July 9th. However I don't know if giving out that information is safe or not. So I'll try to provide you the best information I can. How about that?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got my VIN, down payment made, all paperwork done. My car is in port, just waiting for it to be in transit and get here
Mine is in port in Oregon. Any new information? I would suspect both of our cars are on the same delivery schedule since I am in Michigan.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where are you buying from, just curious.

I live in Seattle, but they looked up my car and it says it's in Oregon right now. Sitting on a dock. My dealer says my car's ETA is July 9th but he emphasized "Estimated" and will call me a few days before to let me know the exact date.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live in Seattle, but they looked up my car and it says it's in Oregon right now. Sitting on a dock. My dealer says my car's ETA is July 9th but he emphasized "Estimated" and will call me a few days before to let me know the exact date.
Mine has been in port for a week now, then it has to travel cross country! You are so close, making you crazy yet??

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've got my VIN, down payment made, all paperwork done. My car is in somewhere between Korea and Toronto. Will be getting my car within 1 to 2 weeks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very nice and sweet...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey T.O., bought mine in Hamilton, automatic, yours should be super close.
Anyways, looks galore, guy in a tuned Mazda, pulled his camera out at a red light took pics of rear, weird?! But cool. Very smooth acceleration, nice to here the turbo, and has a low growl from exhaust, but not obnoxious.
With air on, mileage in city at 9.8, just under 700 km on full tank. Half way to empty since Saturday night at 7 pm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you saying the rims are tinted to match the paint? I have a Black/Blue MT coming and wanted to powdercoat the chrome inserts to match the leather trim. That would be cool if it was already there.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.