Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is about a 10 page long sticky on Oil Catch can, but i couldnt find a step by step DIY anywhere, I finally got my universal can in the mail and i would iike to know how to install it.. can anyne help?

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
Turbosocks posted some pictures that are a big help. There is no step by step however. Have you remover the beauty cover from the motor yet? To look at it?

I expect to get my can pretty soon in the mail. Maybe I'll be able to offer some advice then, after I look at what arrives. I ordered the can with some other stuff to come with it in the package, such as a hose and hose barbs, Just have to wait until I get the package.

I have already identified the hose that will get the can.

Can't figure where to locate it until I get the stuff, and I probably will have to buy some hose at the parts store also.

I plan on doing the modification in such a way, that when I take it to the service department at the dealer I can remove the can and parts (easily) and return it to stock configuration. I want to avoid any possible future warranty problems with Hyundai.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill will have to wait until it gets warmer anyhow before im gonna attempt to to my mods butnit would be helpfull to have an idea where it goes ..thanks though

·
Registered
170 Posts
hope this helps

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
Ok, I just posted in that "oil catch can" thread.

I just installed the can today. There's some information on how I did it!

Was a breeze.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts