Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there is anyone out there thats from my neck of the woods??? I feel like I see VTs around the city all the time but hardly ever see anyone from here on the forum, just curious is all. Trying to meet some fellow VT owners to do race car stuff with lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
Both my wife and I have VTs.

I am the Elite White VT running around with Avante Garde wheels and a red front tow hook. Located out in West Omaha.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Well the car is put back together... kind of mad at my paint supplier.

They shipped me an enamel base coat, and a lacquer clear coat. I have the car completely ripped apart to paint the interior plastics, and the paint cracked and wrinkled once the clear was applied. Should have read the label over again before I loaded the gun i guess.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yeah.. I will end up fixing it later haha. I am really wanting a new Jeep Grand Cherkoee... so I may be parting my car out anyway.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Anybody wants a 3.5" Short Ram Intake for cheap, let me know. It's a 6th Element Engineering that has barely been used. I will toss it to a local for $100.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Slapped my Avant Garde M310s back on today and finished my 60mm throttle body install.

You doing anything to your ride this year?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, we will see. I quit my traveling job and decided to finish my nursing degree. So I dont have money like I used to. Id like to do a FMIC and mesh grill, BOV, suspension parts. I guess if I can afford to do all of that and stay out of debt, Id be a happy camper.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yeah I hear ya there. I am currently employed but looking for other career options, as it feels as though the "ceiling" is lowering at work.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Was that you up by westroads last week? I was in a pissed off mood and just got off work. I have the white VT with the dolphin gray Avante Garde wheels.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will be parting my car out next week as the car will be traded in....

ORCP
ORHP
3 Port Throttle Body Spacer
60mm TB
Panda Boost Solenoid
Boost Gauge Pillar
Glow Shift Boost Gauge
HID Headlights (6000k)
TurboXS BOV
18x8.5 +35 Avant Garde M310 wheels and tires in dolphin grey.

Willing to swap muffler delete for free to anyone that wants it.

First dibs go to anyone local if they want anything.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts