Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all looking to get a meet set up for Pa Nj Ny just something to do this weekend since weather is suppose to be in the upper 50s here .

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm down Saturday after 12:00pm

·
Registered
61 Posts
Try posting on the FB pages- got some interest in the Pa area.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Let's go guys! Get some ppl in here and let's make it happen! I'm itchin' to pre game the show season...

·
Registered
61 Posts
you all missed a huge meet Saturday here in Philly

over 500 cars lol
Would have made it had anyone known about it... :disappointed:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Would have made it had anyone known about it... :disappointed:

haha if you all have IG add me I can keep everyone in the loop

follow me @BoostedWaddy

next huge meet is March 12 - Cars n Coffee In Harrisburgh and SFR Spring Meet April 24th

·
Registered
137 Posts
Meeting in pa?not sure where Lancaster is but I'm in North West jersey lik 20min from stroudsburg pa

·
Registered
315 Posts
Cool let me Know where cause I would love to me up with other VT owners!... Duh just read the address lol.:crazy:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I am going to meet with the organizers of this event today at 6pm.......

looks like everything is set for an amazing JDM style garage meet! VIP lot is full, and more than 260 registered cars already booked......

DJ booked, and top photographers and videographers from NY, CA will be present!

Hope to see some KDM make it out!

$10 to get in.......spaces are first come first serve.

Luis R Quinones Jr.
September 26 at 6:27pm · Lancaster ·
Hello everyone... So there are a few things I want to go over and a few things I need to clarify. First thing to all my vendors who will be coming out, I need you all there by 5-5:30 to set up. That then goes for all VIP cars as well. Roll in by 5pm to prepare for the evening. Anyone planning to attend understand that the 7th floor is a first come first serve basis. I will not reserve spots and will not accept any vehicles that are late. Once at full capacity, the remaining floors will be available at your expense.
With that being said, I've been hearing a lot of ppl asking a bunch of why questions.. The biggest is the why I am charging for a meet when it's not a show and people are not competing. Well the answer is simple!
NOTHING in life is free..
If you want a free meet, then go chill at sheets or wherever and take the risk of getting kicked out. This is fully approved by local authorities. Also, I don't hear ppl complaining when you pay for other meets like Panda Junction (just an example) and so forth. This venue cost money so therefore the charge to come into such an event will cover expenses bcuz I will not pay out all this money to then make it free to those who want to come and ruin it. No thank you!
Yes we will have vendors, music, models and more! If you have a problem with that then just stay home. This is a one of a kind Tokyo Style meet for those true enthusiasts who respect the culture and look forward to taking it back to what it's supposed to be!
So for those who are ready...
LETS GET IT!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
This meet was amazing. It's been a really long time since i seen these many tuners in one place. Sadly not many VTs. I did see Waddy's, looks great up in person. Mine still doesnt have any mods so i had to park a few floors down. :sad:

And to the owner of these wheels. What shade of green is this and where did you get them?

WP_20161007_20_03_25_Pro.jpg

·
Registered
289 Posts
This meet was amazing. It's been a really long time since i seen these many tuners in one place. Sadly not many VTs. I did see Waddy's, looks great up in person. Mine still doesnt have any mods so i had to park a few floors down. :sad:

And to the owner of these wheels. What shade of green is this and where did you get them?

View attachment 64602

thanks man! that guys veloster was amazing to see up close! He posted his car on facebook I forget his name, ran into him on the way in

1 - 19 of 19 Posts