Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a 2013 vt in black and I am having a huge issue with paint chips. I was just curious if anyone else was getting a lot of chips in the front bumper/ hood section. Also so punk kids egged cars on the block and got mine...... It literally took off all the layers and left swirl marks down to bare steel. Is anyone else having this type of issue with there paint?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes. Hyundai used very cheap paint on the black pearl. Very thin and prone to chipping and orange peel if you look close. If they used good paint, we wouldn't have a $20,000 car sadly. I just learned to deal with it (2014 black pearl)

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Sorry about your paint. Is there no one with security cameras in any of these homes that can identify these fing punks to make their parents pay for your damage?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello I have a 2013 vt in black and I am having a huge issue with paint chips. I was just curious if anyone else was getting a lot of chips in the front bumper/ hood section. Also so punk kids egged cars on the block and got mine...... It literally took off all the layers and left swirl marks down to bare steel. Is anyone else having this type of issue with there paint?
The EGR deflector will help with the hood chipping..............
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Motor vehicle

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No no security cameras and they hit the whole block I got quoted 4000 because the whole side has to be stripppairnd painted. And thank u I will look up that deflector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts