Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was pretty excited to get my first upgrade for my VT A/t with ultimate package. Got this sweet intake put in the other day. My friend designed and made it himself. His business is called Advanced Race Technology in Sarasota, Florida. It looks sweet, and it sounds freaking awesome. Working on putting a video of it together now. But give him a look at for anything you want to make happen! airintake.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
that line to the BPV recirc port is poorly designed.. Expect some flutter and the P2262 CEL in your future. If the part where the filter was attached had been rotated a bit, it would be fine.

You may be fine but I see that crushed recirc. line being a possible issue depending on how much it is kinked (looks pretty bad in the picture)

You could simply just cap it and remove that hose and have zero issues! Plus it will look better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that line to the BPV recirc port is poorly designed.. Expect some flutter and the P2262 CEL in your future. If the part where the filter was attached had been rotated a bit, it would be fine.

You may be fine but I see that crushed recirc. line being a possible issue depending on how much it is kinked (looks pretty bad in the picture)

You could simply just cap it and remove that hose and have zero issues! Plus it will look better.
Thanks for the heads up ill have him take a look at it again! I appreciate it

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
good attempt, however as others have said the way the recirc is will present a headache.. I commend you for getting something welded up though thats definitely a step in the right direction

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I talked to Derrick about an intake but I decided to go with an Injen instead. I may talk to him about fabbing up a straight pipe for me though. We'll see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts