Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered a Petrol Grey VT. Was torn over that or the Young Gun. There does not seem to be many owners on this forum?? I'd love to see other pics .

· Registered
827 Posts
That's mine. Its a good feeling when you see someone checking out your car. At CompUSA a guy got out of his white non turbo veloster and stopped and checked out my veloster.

Attachments

· Registered
827 Posts
I get mine sometime next month, couldn't wait before and now I really can't wait after seeing those pics! I reckon it looks even nicer than the Young Gun.
What color trim did you score it with?

· Registered
827 Posts
I think they rebranded it to tiger direct.

· Registered
2,845 Posts
At CompUSA a guy got out of his white non turbo veloster and stopped and checked out my veloster.
The point in which you realize you bought the wrong car..

Reactions: MyDianaZ06

· Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is the sixth week in production. Getting closer. No ETA yet. Plates have arrived, however dog just cost me my new exhaust system last night at the Emergency Vet. I'm talking 1500 bucks..

· Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmm after getting the run around today I foumd out my car hadnt really been in priduction at all and it had only just begun. Eta another 2 months. So I rang dealer and blew up delux. They found me a car to arrive in 9 days...

· Registered
332 Posts
Hmmm after getting the run around today I foumd out my car hadnt really been in priduction at all and it had only just begun. Eta another 2 months. So I rang dealer and blew up delux. They found me a car to arrive in 9 days...
Don't blame you at all for going ballistic. Hope it all happens for you now.

· Registered
1,694 Posts
your door is on the wrong side... LOL sorry I had to. You will love the color and its relatively easy maintenance. I mean the sealant is actually water activated so you dont even have to dry the car off before putting sealant on it. "So you are saying I get to skip a step in washing my car? SWEET!" haha

I caught a guy taking pics of my VT outside of our local IHOP (breakfast place) I mean who wouldnt tho:

· Registered
18 Posts
Heya Turbomatte! I've been reading lotsa threads the last few days (whilst eagerly awaiting the pick-up) and your 'Build Thread' was one I read from start to finish. I envy people with the skill and patience to do what you've done. Looks fantastic man!

For now I'm happy to have the tinting booked in (Dec 6th) and the cleaning products ordered. Stealth mobile activated :cool:

· Registered
1,243 Posts
There are a few Battleship turbos around Canberra including mine, one red and one white that I have seen, so it's nice to see a different colour (not another Battleship). You will get used to people staring at the car when you are on the road. It does take a while before they give full performance because they are performance restricted for the first few thousands of kilometres. After four or five thousand kilometres they start to go.

· Registered
18 Posts
Thanks cbrmale, good to know re the performance.

Have seen lots of your posts too. Awesome the amount of helpful information people like yourself offer up.

I'm mostly Weston Creek - Woden -Tuggeranong region with work trips to Fairbairn too. Hope to see you round.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.