Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. as im sure most of you are still under warranty, I just want to throw out there I am a certified tech and work at the Chapman Scottsdale store. if you need a good tuner friendly service shop come see me. ill get you all fixed up. I also do off the books side work (installing mods, basic service cheaper than the dealer with oem parts) i'm an ASE master tech, and certified in other makes as well. I've been doing this since I was 15, so I'm very experienced, reliable and a lot less expensive than any shop.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have an NST pulley coming soon, definitely not anything I want to try on my own. I pray by the end of the week

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice! I just but an Eibach Pro Kit. How much you think to install the springs and do the alignment after? Also, I just bought my 13 Veloster it has about 38K miles. My hatch doesn't pop when i use the remote - is that covered under the 60K warranty? Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
872 Posts
You still around... This thread is pretty old. I love Chapman though

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bump, and any of you guys ever meet up? I'm also in the east valley (Chandler)

·
Registered
872 Posts
I've never met up with anyone and midnight hasn't been on the forum in a year and a half which is a total bummer because I love Chapman and I will need a place to take the V when I need warranty work and need them to "not see" my mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yooo!

I'm new here. Just picked up a 2017 R-Spec. Loving it so far. Any FB groups or anything like that? Shoot me a message!

·
Registered
872 Posts
AZ Velosters... you have to have a photo of your car to send them though. if they don't accept you, just PM them on FB and tell them the deal. I don't post photos of my cars on facebook... I am weird and have my reasons but I got in over there. Some good dudes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts