Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isnt about who has the best looking VT, but who's taken their turbo to the best places.

I think a very important part of a car is where it can take you, and how much fun you have getting there!
In the contest lets see the places you've been ;]

I will think of a prize pretty soon once some aftermarket parts start showing up that arnt too costly! :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Luxury vehicle
Vehicle Transport Mode of transport Car Asphalt
Transport Roof Sky Track Architecture
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mid-size car

Today we followed the powerlines and then later in the day found a cool train yard :] She looks like a big cat in the grass haha

Reactions: dmarie7286

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sooo... you would not happen to work on APG in Maryland.... would you? I just moved to Cecil County from NJ and just bought my VT about 2 weeks ago. Have not really had the time to snap photos of it yet..

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sooo... you would not happen to work on APG in Maryland.... would you? I just moved to Cecil County from NJ and just bought my VT about 2 weeks ago. Have not really had the time to snap photos of it yet..
No but I'm sure thats where it was haha, I work in Eldridge hopped off before the tunnel when i saw the tracks to get some pictures!
Cool I didnt actualy think there was anyone around the area on the forms

·
Registered
730 Posts
I love the one in the grass by the power lines. Shame it wasn't a sunny day!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love the one in the grass by the power lines. Shame it wasn't a sunny day!
She's really coming together now I'll have to go back this week or soon to snap some updated pics. All I need now is my Enkeis and the ARK wing

·
Registered
730 Posts
She's really coming together now I'll have to go back this week or soon to snap some updated pics. All I need now is my Enkeis and the ARK wing
You posted some new ones under another thread, and one was inside the tunnel. Wow! Nice, super nice, but scary....she looks like a cop car. The front bar of the rack looks like a set of lights.

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
havent made any plans yet. been very busy with work but hopefully by the year end i will.
I think I'll be heading up pikes peak pretty soon

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my parents are up there right now
I've never been.. The only reason I'm a bit hesitant is its about a 40 hour drive and I'll really be putting some miles on my new VT !

·
Registered
618 Posts
We have to do it together one day have a vt pikes peak meet maybe next spring or summer

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

·
Registered
618 Posts
And mount Washington in New Hampshire as a warm up :smile:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And mount Washington in New Hampshire as a warm up :smile:
Sure thing, We need to get some events started on the forms though! would be a good time to trade/sell parts and share ideas as well

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts