Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hyundai should hire you. That back shot especially looks great. Does the car have that Hyundai logo above the exhaust IRL, or was that added in? It's an awesome touch, either way.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hyundai should hire you. That back shot especially looks great. Does the car have that Hyundai logo above the exhaust IRL, or was that added in? It's an awesome touch, either way.
Haha thanks man. It would be cool to work with them.
I added that in afterward to fill in space after brushing out my license plate. It looked odd empty and ended up really liking the look of the Hyundai lettering there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lol how many kinos?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks like you were using kino flo lights but maybe it's just a long softbox

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol how many kinos?
oh I gotcha. Yeah, no studio lights or constants. Just light painting with a softbox and selective layering. I usually end up with about 20 layers for a full car shot + backgrounds and clean up / gradient fills.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Really nice pictures (I am a full-time wedding photographer).

BUT I cannot stand the less aggressive stance and styling of the new VT. I have a 2014 VT and cannot fathom why they subdued the awesome, unique style of the VT.

I would have been a guaranteed repeat VT customer, but now am looking seriously at the 2021 G70 3.3T.

Regards.

G

I'm a commercial photographer and marketer, so after getting this car I knew I had to do a full shoot of it. It's just so dang pretty.
I shot and edited all of these photos, if you have any questions about the setup, shooting, or editing process, I'd be happy to answer them.
View attachment 104797 View attachment 104795 View attachment 104798 View attachment 104796 View attachment 104799 View attachment 104800 View attachment 104801 View attachment 104802

1 - 8 of 8 Posts