Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Pics of my StormTrooper White VT

8K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Keith_Stone 
#1 · (Edited)
I know most of y'all don't know me yet seeing as I have only joined about a week ago.. I finally got some pictures to post since I have noticed most of the white ones are Elite white.. I do have decals under the windows, it looks like a reflection but it is indeed some nice looking decals that I think really go well with the lines of the car. I also have plasti dipped the back emblems and the rear reflectors. I ended up blacking out the front emblem as well since the chrome stuck out to me.. I know its a dark picture but it was when I finished.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

See less See more
#10 ·
Yes, Elite White is the pearl, the plain white is not available on the turbo cars in the US.

#11 · (Edited)
Here's where I got the term "Storm Trooper"

To clarify I do live in the US, Texas to be exact.. I picked up the car in north richland hills where their is currently a few other turbo models. I could not find one anywhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but the dealership about 5 minutes from my house ended up getting a shipment of them. Their is in fact 2 different white options, one being a plain white and the other being the pearl.. Here is a list of paint codes, these codes are located on a sheet when you open your driver side door.. Hope this clarifies.. This is off of a paint chip repair website..

Text Font Screenshot Technology Line

#13 ·
colors available for US cars:
Veloster
Vitamin C
Century White
Ironman Silver
Triathlon Gray
Ultra Black
Marathon Blue
26.2 Yellow
Boston Red
Electrolyte Green (2012 only)

Veloster Remix
Century White
Sprint Gray
Ultra Black
Marathon Blue
26.2 Yellow
Boston Red

Veloster Turbo
Vitamin C
Iron Man Silver
Marathon Blue
Ultra Black
Boston Red
Elite White
Matte Gray

source: https://www.hyundaiusa.com/build-your-hyundai/index.aspx?vehicle=veloster&year=2013

#14 ·
I want the DAMN Green in TURBO!!!!

#16 ·
Just ordered tint for tail lights, well just the reverse lights.. Ill see how that looks since my goal is not to do th typical black out everything.. Ill find a good picture of the rims I foud that will look good on the car soon

#18 ·
What would look sick is a ghost flame style "Imperial" emblem on the hood... I'll see If I can Photochop it for ya.

I couldn't get a good pic of a hood so I did this on the side.

Attachments

#21 ·
Yea thats not a bad idea except everyone is calling my color elite white and storm trooper being international so it puts me in a bind.. This def isnt a bad idea to possibly integrate somewhere.. would be a cool idea when people find out the relation between a symbol like this and the name of the color :) thanks for the photowork!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.