Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Pictures that don't deserve their own thread!!

764K views 5K replies 309 participants last post by  pnwrspec 
#1 ·
hey people, i thought it would be a good idea to post random pictures of ur cars that you want to show everyone but don't really need to make a whole new thread for. i saw this being done at other forums and was looking for something similar, but couldn't find any, so...here is my random picture

this is her waiting for me to take her to school! it was taken from my driveway this morning!! can't seem to stop taking pictures of this car...im hooked:in love:

See less See more
#19 ·
LOL you have a spare? where did you steel that from. You know they have rim repaire shops. we have two here in the DFW area and they charge like $125 to reshape a wheel....now that I think about it, the XXR's I want are like $150 =/ I don't know if I would fix it or just buy a new one.

#22 ·
I thought it from another car you have. and yeah, I thought that was dumb too. anyways, good luck on the repair and be careful I heard once a rim is cracked its best to replace it because it looses its strength and I have seen rims that were just bent (and more than likely cracked) just give and basically blow up on them and cause them to crash. EVO IX vs. Fake Wheels = One FREAKED up CAR - evolutionm.net

#26 ·
Slenderman...

#30 ·
I figured I would throw mine into the ring...Im lowered on Ark GT-F's and have the Magnaflow catback

And heres me parked next to a NAV at the Hilton in Dulles, never knew who owned it.

#32 ·
I actually didnt take any while I was up there for some unknown reason....Its my wife's bday this sunday otherwise id go, but with this snow storm, theyll probably close it down again. Im gonna head up there the weekend after next though.

#37 ·
Hey man post picks when you get them installed, dying to see how much room they cover. I ended tucking in my Magnaflow tips into the stock fake tips since I hate the gap that the tips left behind.

Got these delivered today, 4" Magnaflow tips. Took the factory fake tips off and going to have these welded on. Ill post pics later today.

View attachment 2984

#34 ·
Oooooh, lookin nice. Are you going to take off the round Chrome trim then? If I remember correctly it's a 1 piece construction that would need cutting off. I would love to do the same thing with slightly different tips. After seeing the Aussie VT from the magazine spread I was hooked on the idea. I think it'll look great sticking out the back!

#35 ·
Oooooh, lookin nice. Are you going to take off the round Chrome trim then? If I remember correctly it's a 1 piece construction that would need cutting off.
The chrome trim comes off with I think it was five bolts, three nuts and a screw. Two of the bolts are tucked up a bit and take about 5 minutes a piece to get out. You can then pull on the diffuser and snap the rings out the back side. The rings are not attached to the exhaust at all. I couldn't get into the muffler shop this afternoon, but will try again in the morning. I will post pictures of what we did after.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.